Friday, June 12, 2009

A Busy Week!



I've had an unexpectedly busy week. Now that I'm in market season, my weekly rhythm has changed. My schedule is such that in one week I have a market on Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday. That's supposed to be my busy week. The next week I have only one market, on Friday. That's supposed to be my relaxed week. Sigh and smile! I found that this week (the relaxed one) I ran around catching up on all the stuff I didn't get done last week, plus making stuff to keep my inventory up. It's been fun, but not what I expected!

Embellished wrist warmers and mittens

So this week I've done a bunch of maintenance for my booth - making new signs, stuff like that; and updated a bunch of hats from last year; made a flock of hummingbirds; cut and sewed a bouquet of flowers and did some embellishment on some things.



Felted flowers made from recycled sweaters

Today I will have my Friday market in New Hartford if the weather cooperates, and Sunday will be my first day at the Coventry Farmer's Market. I'm looking forward to that!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to read that you are a happy, busy and smiling Lady. You have not have time to look at your birds ? You have made some nice wrist warmers and flowers. Good idea, the reclycled flowers!! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the flowers, too! : ) So far none of them have sold, but we'll see...

    ReplyDelete