Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Coventry Winter Farmers' Market Starts Sunday


I had a wonderful weekend at the St. Peter Claver Church craft fair. It was a wonderful mix of artisans and the folks who came out were fantastic. I treated myself to a chair massage by Chris Barrett - a great way to take care of myself in the midst of a busy work day.

This weekend I have 3 events. On Saturday I'll be in Putnam for the Artisans' Market at the Kennedy Pavilion. On Sunday I will be at the opening day of the Coventry Winter Farmer's Market, which will take place at the high school from 11-2. My friend, Kathy, will bring some of my work to the Roaring Brook Nature Center Craft Fair in Canton.

I'm excited about the Winter Market. The Coventry market masters do such a wonderful job of promoting the market. Winter Caplanson puts out a weekly newsletter for the market. Here's a link to the market's website, and there is a link there to sign up for the newsletter. http://www.coventryfarmersmarket.com/

Now I need to go make things!


No comments:

Post a Comment