Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Play Time!




It's slow time for markets and shows, which means that I have time to play and come up with new designs. I'm also working on building inventory and applying for shows (cross your fingers for me). I have a couple of people working with me now, and some time each week is spent in training them to cut, pin and sew the designs. So though markets are few and far between, I'm keeping busy!


Here are the markets I am involved in over the winter: 
*Coventry Winter Farmer's Market (one Sunday a month)
*Stonington Farmer's Market at the Velvet Mill
*Amherst Winter Farmer's Market

I'll also be at the NOFA Winter Conference at Western CT State U on March 12. I have several events in April, which doesn't seem that far away now!

Enjoy your winter!



3 comments:

  1. Hi you are doing a great job. I found it on your page its really amazing. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. Thus, you made me feel like I should learn more about this. I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing :) Great cause.
    Hello, It's so great donation. you have done it well. your post also give us an expectation. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to post you this very little observation in order to say thanks a lot over again on your fantastic strategies you have shared above. This is really tremendously open-handed of people like you to convey unhampered exactly what a number of us would have offered for an electronic book to end up making some bucks for their own end, primarily seeing that you could possibly have done it in case you considered necessary. Those solutions in addition served as a good way to be aware that the rest have similar eagerness like my own to figure out a good deal more with regards to this condition. I am certain there are lots of more pleasurable periods up front for many who see your website.

    ReplyDelete