Friday, August 27, 2010

The Results

This one reminds me of Halloween

After spending all day Monday and lots of Tuesday cutting up sweaters, I spent all day Wednesday, half a day Thursday, and about an hour this morning sewing. The work netted me a bunch of skirts, mittens, hats and wrist warmers. Here's a sampling...

Fall skirt for a big girl

Love these stripes, a bit zany!


Stripes for a little girl


Stripes for a bigger girl


Love these colors


Hats for little people



Hats and mittens for big people

I'm looking forward to bringing all these things to market on Sunday. It's always fun to add new things to the booth.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome collection! All skirts looking beautiful. That second one fall skirt I like most. Hope I could find the same for me.

    ReplyDelete