Thursday, March 11, 2010

Flowers and Booties

Today's work is to load a bunch of stuff into my Etsy shop. I have a number of baby booties made of reeaally soft fibers: angora, cashmere and, if you will believe it, possum fur. I found this really soft sweater, and it was made of New Zealand lambswool and possum fur. It's really fuzzy and amazingly soft.

The slippers above are made of lambswool and angora. I call the pattern "Elfkin Booties" because that's what I think they look like. They never fail to elicit squeals from any female who sees them. : )

One of the flowers....

These are the booties made with possum fur.

Another flower, made of angora, so it not only has soft colors, it's really soft to the touch, too.
If you'd like to see more, check out my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment