Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm Having an Inordinate Amount of Fun Making Skirts


Maybe I'm going a little overboard here, but I think these skirts will sell. I've sold all the skirts I originally made, and these are way more fun than those were. So now when I'm cutting up a sweater into mittens or hats or whatever, I'm also cutting skirt panels and making stacks of panels for later assembly. This is the first one to be completed in this fashion, and I like the zaniness of all the patterns next to each other. It's a size 4-6 little girl's.

My next challenge is to design a skirt to be a specific size. I think I can, I think I can! (The story of the Little Engine Who Could was one of my favorites when I was little.)

1 comment:

  1. I like all the patterns in this one. It made me smile. I can just imagine some little girl skipping along and singing to herself.

    ReplyDelete