Thursday, May 27, 2010

One Week Till Market Season Begins!

I've spent the last week trotting between the washing machine and the clothesline with wet sweaters. This is the last of the bunch from what Carol sent me, and what a treasure trove that was. So many cashmere sweaters!

It's one week till my first farmer's market, and that will begin a whole weekend of shows for me. I've spent months eagerly anticipating that day...and now I'm feeling like a hamster on a wheel about it! There are so many things I want to get done before then, and it feels like I will be so busy that my life will end on June 3! Not so. One day at a time...



I've been making lots of things - bags, cutting panels for skirts, and yesterday, it was slippers.
If you'd like to see one of my skirts modeled by a lovely new college graduate, go see Rabbits Eat Quilts. Her daughter is one of my Second's best friends, and she got a skirt for a graduation gift.

Here's my latest needle felting project. He's a sharp-shinned hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment