Monday, May 3, 2010

Ladybugs Popping Up All Over


Earthstock yesterday at Tunxis Community College was a fun festival. Lots of environmental booths, good entertainment, nice people to meet...the weather was good, and I even had time to do some felting outdoors, which I enjoy. Mr. Mottled Sheep was one who got finished. I made "ghosts" (which is what my husband calls the white forms of my critters before they get their colored feathers or fur or what have you) of chippies and ladybugs, too.


A couple of ladybugs got finished this morning and they wanted to show you what's going on in our garden. The peas are up...


the starwberries are covered with blossoms...


and the lettuce has sprouted. I haven't seen any real ladybugs out there yet!

1 comment:

  1. Very creative blog & photos! new blog on the Hx. of the Ladybug: http://historyoftheladybug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete