Friday, June 4, 2010

Market Booth Photos

We had a mixed weather market yesterday in Simsbury. A decent size thunderstorm came through and dumped a bunch of rain on us, but then it cleared up and got sunny. Today I have to drag out my tent and some other things that got a soaking and dry them out, so I thought I'd just post some photos of my booth.

The slippers table.


All stuff made from recycled sweaters - skirts, ponchos, hats...


Needle felted critters and felted flowers.


Wall hangings and mittens.

It was great fun to see my vendor friends - Erin from Windham Gardens, Karl from Dineberg's Farm, Brooke and Danny from George Hall's Farm, and so many others.
Tomorrow I'll be at Herbfest, hopefully without rain, and then Sunday it's on to Coventry Farmer's Market opening day. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment