Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yesterday's Work

2 hats, a pair of mittens and longies especially for a cloth-diapered baby

I love home days! I can accomplish so much when I'm not interrupted by leaving the house. I did a lot of cutting and sewing (not maintaining my resolve to cut one day, sew another... and my arm is complaining today) as you can see above.


Whimsy Bees and a Very Big Ladybug

In the evening the Boy had an audition. I brought my felting bag with me and worked on bees. Can you guess how long we were there? But it was great fun to hear all the talent of the folks auditioning. As you can see I have no regard for the relative sizes of insects!


1 comment:

  1. New here -- was attracted by the sweater choice of the longies!! Love stripes, but having the wheat color and browns along with those thin blue and green stripes is great! I'm about to sew more of them for a friend and some more for my son. He seems to really like these cashmere ones I made him: http://bhimiblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/quick-longies.html

    ReplyDelete