Monday, June 28, 2010

Two New Birdies

Cardinal and Ruby Throated Hummingbird


It's happening this summer like it did last year: when I started working the markets, I had a lot less time to take pictures of my work and write blog posts. Unlike last year, this year I am doing no markets, or only one in the last week of the month. This'll give me time to make things I've sold out of, and some precious breathing space. AND time for a couple of blog posts, I hope!

I'm trying out new markets this summer. The latest are Litchfield and Norfolk. Both were delightful, and I look forward to returning to them! I will also be trying out the Deep River and Marlborough markets a few times through the season. Check my schedule in the sidebar, or the Bethany Homecrafts Facebook page for updates.

I tend to visit and upload to Facebook more frequently than I do here (it's so much quicker!), so if you'd like to see pics of new work more often, visit me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment